- a cast party
- a late evening dinner with a friend who is moving away
- coffee & dessert with the same friend under a full moon at the bay until 1am
- a going-away party for the same friend (goodness, I'll miss her!)
- a late night line-dancing party with the teens. It took me 2 full hours to get up the nerve to join them, but once I did, oh, goodness, was that ever fun!
- hosting an airsoft battle with 17 teenagers decked in eye gear & camo in the farm field up the hill.
And now, I'm wondering how it came to be November 23rd. We're alone this week, and our oven is broken, so we don't have wonderful Thanksgiving plans, but it will still be a great time since mashed potatoes don't require an oven and the turkey can always be fried.
What are you up to this week?